Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), David Pugmire (ORNL), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Hank Childs (UO), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Sujin Philip (KItware), Matt Larsen (LLNL), NIck Davis (SNL), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Abhishek Yenpure (UO)
- Staff changes
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX.
ECP task updates
Ken working on method to pull out a component of an unknown array to drastically reduce the number of templated code paths generated.
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
No meeting next week.
David Pugmire gave short 10 min presentation to Alpine internal review. It would be good to have him repeat it for VTK-m. - Maybe have Silvio present, too.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.