Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Nick Davis (SNL), Hank Childs (UO), David Pugmire (ORNL), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Matt Larson (LLNL)
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Special ECP issue of Transition to Accelerated Nodes
- Decided to have an article summarizing publications showing device portability + use cases.
ECP task updates
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.
We have an issue where VTKDataSetWriter does not properly write out a uniform grid when we have a structured cell set and uniform point coordinates.
We also have a crash that can happen with the flying edges algorithm.