Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Nick Davis (SNL), Hank Childs (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Mark Kim (ORNL), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Matt Larsen (LLNL)
- Zoom security issues
- Sandia has kicked us off Zoom
- We are temporarily using BlueJeans. Will need to move again soon.
- Maybe we'll try WebEX next. LANL has license.
- This is a good opportunity to remind everyone this is an open meeting
- Anyone can potentially join
- Regardless of security in Zoom, there are no controls placed on the invitation
- No sensitive or NDA conversations
- I think we have been good about this
- Just a good idea to occasionally review
- ECP moving to Zoom
- Or that might change
- KPP-3's need to be updated
- I think this has been delayed from May 1 to June 1.
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Fastest contour in the west
ECP task updates
Rob is working on scripts to allow building/running dashboard tests locally in a docker container.