Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:58, 2 December 2015 by Kmorel (Created page with "Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Rob Maynard (Kitware) Progress on the todo list for VTK-m V1.0: * Settling of the core interface * Standardization of "filters" ** What is the...")
Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Rob Maynard (Kitware)
Progress on the todo list for VTK-m V1.0:
- Settling of the core interface
- Standardization of "filters"
- What is the distinction between multipass worklets and filters?
- Rob has a proposal for filter interfaces in issue #17
- Support worklet operations that are not one-to-one output
- Basic file I/O
- Basic rendering
- Clean up doxygen
- User's Guide
- Green dashboard
- Prototype VTK/ParaView/VisIt integration
- (Technically not part of the release, but should indicate we have viable components.)