Attendees: Ken Moreland (ORNL), Terry Turton (LANL), Hank Childs (UO), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Nick Davis (SNL), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Vicente Bolea (Kitware)
- Entering a planning phase for KPP-3 "strategy"
- Strategy is really about how we will collect evidence for completion
- Plan to work with Terry on VTK-m's plan
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX (Matt)
ECP task updates
Wiki will go away at some point (and will definitely move soon). We should avoid using it for anything other than these notes.
Filter redesign requirements: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk-m/-/issues/601
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.