Attendees: Ken Moreland (ORNL), Nick Thompson (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Nick Davis (SNL), Terry Turton (LANL), Hank Childs (UO), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), James Kress (ORNL), James Kress (UO), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Berk Geveci (Kitware)
- Updates for "Q4" P6 Activity due
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX (Matt)
ECP task updates
1.6.0 was released yesterday. Spack package has been updated to use 1.6 as default.
Wiki will go away at some point (and will definitely move soon). We should avoid using it for anything other than these notes.
Filter redesign requirements: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk-m/-/issues/601
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.