Attendees: Ken Moreland (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Terry Turton (LANL), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Nick Davis (SNL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Hank Childs (UO)
- Call for computer allocation requests
- Due June 1 for July-September
- We already have a base allocation
- Need to request allocation if planning on doing scaling studies
- FY22 P6 Activities have been entered in JIRA
- Might be requested to make changes
- Spock is online
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX (Matt)
ECP task updates
Vicente released 1.6.0-rc2 this week. Spack has also been update. Vicente working with Ben to integrate with some new tools to make the release easier. If everything goes as expected, 1.6.0 could be released as early as Friday or early next week.
Wiki will go away at some point (and will definitely move soon). We should avoid using it for anything other than these notes.
Filter redesign requirements: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk-m/-/issues/601
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.