Attendees: Ken Moreland (ORNL), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Terry Turton (LANL), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Nick Davis (SNL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Hank Childs (UO), Sujin Philip (Kitware)
- FY22 P6 Activities have been cleaned up with summaries
- Should be ready to enter into JIRA
- Jim has not responded, but Terry approves
- Should add back some technical details
- Spock is online
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX (Matt)
ECP task updates
There was a change on the release branch to allow VTK-m to be compiled with VTK Edge. Vicente will cut a 1.6.0-rc2. Hopefully by next week if everything is working well we will be able to release 1.6.0 proper.
Wiki will go away at some point (and will definitely move soon). We should avoid using it for anything other than these notes.
Filter redesign requirements: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk-m/-/issues/601
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.