Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Nick Davis (SNL), Hank Childs (UO), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Nick Thomposon (ORNL)
- Staff changes
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX.
ECP task updates
- We could use a list of who is taking over what functionality.
- Rob reviewed a lot of MRs. Need others to step up to help.
- Nick Thomposon steps up for some - particularly interested in scheduler
- Hank suggestion: Ken assigns MR reviews from pool of reviewers
- Need list of who is the pool and what their preferences are
- We need the contact of who is managing the CMake/HIP (Zack?)
- Zack Galbreath. Berk on top of some of the latest stuff
- Who is responsible for dashboard hardware? GitLab issues?
- Email Berk who can then forward to the next person.
- Converting osheim and dragnipur to docker images?
- Dan Vokel?
- Send email to Berk. cc Rob. Maybe Hank? (Abishek?)
Should think about releasing VTK-m 1.6, 2.0.
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
David Pugmire gave short 10 min presentation to Alpine internal review. It would be good to have him repeat it for VTK-m. - Maybe have Silvio present, too.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.