Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Nick Thompson (ORNL), Nick Davis (SNL), Hank Childs (UO), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), James Kress (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Rob Maynard (Kitware)
- Staff changes
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX.
ECP task updates
- We could use a list of who is taking over what functionality.
- Rob reviewed a lot of MRs. Need others to step up to help.
- Nick Thomposon steps up for some - particularly interested in scheduler
- Hank suggestion: Ken assigns MR reviews from pool of reviewers
- Need list of who is the pool and what their preferences are
- We need the contact of who is managing the CMake/HIP (Zack?)
- Zack Galbreath. Berk on top of some of the latest stuff
- Who is responsible for dashboard hardware? GitLab issues?
- Email Berk who can then forward to the next person.
- Converting osheim and dragnipur to docker images?
- Dan Vokel?
- Send email to Berk. cc Rob. Maybe Hank? (Abishek?)
What is the status of GitLab splitting the pipelines into two groups? If this is still an issue with GitLab, can we at least switch which one is shown in the pipeline box at the top of the MR?
- Still an issue with GitLab itself. No way to change the behavior.
Should think about releasing VTK-m 1.6, 2.0.
Matt working on WarpX highlight.
David Pugmire gave short 10 min presentation to Alpine internal review. It would be good to have him repeat it for VTK-m. - Maybe have Silvio present, too.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.