Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Nick Davis (SNL), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Silivo Rizzi (ANL), Matt Larsen (LLNL)
- ECP Project review held December 8, 2:30 MT.
- ECP Project Readiness portal
- ECP Annual Meeting: April 12-15
- Announced it will be pure virtual
- Submissions for tutorials, breakouts, and other things open (deadline January 15)
- Do we want to organize VTK-m tutorial or breakout? (Usually couple with Alpine.)
- Might have presence at Alpine and/or ADIOS events
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Submitted highlight on integration with EFFIS
- Expect to submit another highlight when used in a big run
- Possible highlight slide on particle advection with WarpX.
ECP task updates
David Pugmire gave short 10 min presentation to Alpine internal review. It would be good to have him repeat it for VTK-m. - Maybe have Silvio present, too.
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.