Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Nick Thompson (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Nick Davis (SNL), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), James Kress (ORNL), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Berk Geveci (Kitware)
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Special ECP issue of Transition to Accelerated Nodes
- Decided to have an article summarizing publications showing device portability + use cases.
ECP task updates
XL compiler is unable to compile contour tree (in VTK-h). Just a note that sometimes compilers will give up.
Should we rename the master branch? If we did, what would be the consequences?