Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Nick Thompson (ORNL), Hank Childs (UO), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Robert Maynard (Kitware), James Kress (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Nick Davis (SNL)
- FY21 P6 Activities draft complete
- FY20 Q2 is nearing completion
- We should be starting to complete our tasks for this quarter
- Are we expecting any delays due to COVID-19?
- Are there any budget issues?
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Fastest contour in the west
ECP task updates
Fixed issues where WorldCoordiantesToParametericCoordinates and other operations would error out a worklet. Now have to deal with ErrorCode returned status.
Changed control-side portals to no longer lock ArrayHandles. Instead, you get an error logged if the portal is changed while you are still using it. Deadlocks should now be much harder to make.
Changing to GitLab continuous integration coming.
Can we get rid of streaming array handles and dispatching? This only works in very limited context and I expect it to never be used. (It may already be broken and we don't know it.) No one seems to have a problem with that.