Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Robert Maynard (Kitware), Allie Vecanti (Kitware), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Nick Davis (SNL), Taylor Berger (SNL)
ECP deliverable updates:
- [MS-18/09] Better Dynamic Types Impl
- Made some progress, but won't elaborate until more confident.
- [MS-19/01] VTK-m Release 2
- Going to wait on Ken's branch for removing template args from ControlSignature tags.
- [MS-19/02] Productionize zfp compression
- Matt Larsen is still making some edits on his work. Dave and Matt need to coordinate.
- [MS-19/03] Clip
Sujin working on VTK/VTK-m data set interface. Some features in coming virtual array handle might make this easier.
Matt has been having "fun" with the IBM XLC compiler. It has been problematic because the XLC compiler is very slow (orders of magnitude slower than GCC) and occasionally is missing a feature.