Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:24, 3 August 2020 by Kmorel (Created page with "Attendees: == ECP Updates == * Reminder that there is a $20K limit for equipment/materials. If over 20K is needed, approval from ORNL office is needed. * Early ALCF system,...")
- Reminder that there is a $20K limit for equipment/materials. If over 20K is needed, approval from ORNL office is needed.
- Early ALCF system, Yarrow is arriving in August.
- If you need access and are ready to use it now, let me know.
- Does anyone need access to Tulip for early ORNL system?
- Cray COMPASS program
- Like the Cray User's Group but with NDA
- Provides biweekly technical meetings
- Unfortunately, I didn't get word of signups until the deadline passed
- ECP ST Annual Reviews October 5 - 9, 2020
- Signups not available yet
- Let me know your availability beforehand with the following poll
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Special ECP issue of Transition to Accelerated Nodes
- Decided to have an article summarizing publications showing device portability + use cases.
ECP task updates
Rename master branch?
- Need to wait for some changes to git before the transition (for some automated features of repo).
- Can we for a time have a master that mirrors the new default?
- Don't know, but seems possible. Will have to look into that.