Difference between revisions of "Teleconference 2020-05-13"
Latest revision as of 13:00, 3 June 2020
Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), James Kress (ORNL), Mark Kim (ORNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Robert Maynard (Kitware), Nick Thompson (ORNL), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Nick Davis (SNL), Berk Geveci (Kitware)
- Videoconferencing shuffle
- We are currently using Zoom for Government
- Hopefully even with restrictions everyone will be able to join in some way
- It would be helpful if everyone could log in with their computer even if they use phone for audio
- KPP-3's need to be updated
- Due June 1 ?
- Details still forthcoming
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Fastest contour in the west
- Special ECP issue of Transition to Accelerated Nodes
- Thanks to Berk and Terry for getting things going
ECP task updates
Matt working with AMReX to find a way to ghost out cells that have refinements available.