Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Ollie Lo (LANL), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Dave Pugmire (ORNL), Hank Childs (UO), James Kress (ORNL), Silvio Rizzi (ANL), Nick Davis (SNL), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Vicente Bolea (Kitware), Sujin Philip (Kitware)
- Zoom security issues
- Sandia has kicked us off Zoom
- We are temporarily using BlueJeans. Will need to move again soon.
- Maybe we'll try WebEX next. LANL has license.
- ECP moving to Zoom
- Or that might change
- KPP-3's need to be updated
- I think this has been delayed from May 1 to June 1.
- Let's think about possible highlights
- App engagement
- Success with porting (e.g. run on Aurora)
- Engagement with other ST teams (e.g. using Kokkos)
- Fastest contour in the west
ECP task updates
Silvio reports that the latest VTK-m master compiles with the A21 stack.
Looking into HIP-ify VTK-m. Sent some issues to HIP development team.