Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Nick Davis (SNL), Abhishek Yenpure (UO), Hank Childs (UO), Ollie Lo (LANL), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Robert Maynard (Kitware), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Tom Otahal (SNL), Allie Vacanti (Kitware)
ECP notes and announcements:
- End of Q1 coming up fast!
- At the beginning of December will start collecting progress for month/quarter.
- Want to have all of the milestones completed by December 19 at the latest.
- Annual meeting is soon (January 14-18)
- Everyone going must register by December 14 at https://ecpannualmeeting.com/
- Dave P. is working on our poster
- Draft at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1le41braw8x1e7w/VTKmPoster_v3.pptx?dl=0
- Hank is helping out while Dave is on personal leave
- We are part of a tutorial for Ascent
- Prep for FY20 and beyond coming soon.
- We should meet at ECP Annual meeting
- Wednesday looks good
ECP deliverable updates:
- [MS-18/09] Better Dynamic Types Impl
- Everything is building.
- Some CUDA build warnings.
- A couple of tests are failing.
- First MR ready to merge in (although it will reference things that do not exist).
- [MS-19/01] VTK-m Release 2
- [MS-19/02] Productionize zfp compression
- MR is merged in
- Need documentation for user's guide
- [MS-19/03] Clip
- User's guide documentation already in
- Just need to Do: merge
Tom Othal planning on working with external faces integration into ParaView.
Matt Larsen has been generated a lot of VTK-m related images for ECP projects.
Matt has run into an issue with matrix inverse reporting it is invalid even though it is (but very small).
Dashboard transport has worked well.
Rob has been working on virtual stuff. Fixed issues on OSX.
Allie revisiting surface normal orientations.
Sujin has been hammering down the cell library interface.