Attendees: Ken Moreland (SNL), Hank Childs (UO), Abhishek Yenpure (UO/SNL), Rob Maynard (Kitware), Allie Vecanti (Kitware), Sujin Philip (Kitware), Haocheng Liu (Kitware), Berk Geveci (Kitware), Matt Larsen (LLNL), Matt Letter (SNL)
Upcoming ECP Milestones
- Better Dynamic Types
- Doesn't look like it will completely done by end of September
- We are having some serious issues with the CUDA compiler for this
- Lots of progress on dynamic cell set
- Rendering Topological Entities
- Ready to begin the merging process (mostly)
- This is waiting for some imminent work on dynamic algorithm calling
- Done except user's guide
- Just this week removed a dependency to the serial backend
Sujin working on getting DIY working on Windows. Also working on CUDA streams.
Haocheng working on improvements to warp filters (which are now exposed in VTK).
Matt Larsen working on zfp compression in VTK-m.