ECP Annual Meeting 2020-02-05
Talked to Jim about contingency funding. He said they are worried specifically about getting Q1 funding out the door if it is needed.
- If we don't need money right now, "Don't worry about it."
- If you do need money, let's start the process.
Look at our roadmap into FY21. (This plan is why I'm only bugging you every other month about P6 Activities.)
- Also solidify work for FY20Q3. (Due this month.)
- I've been remiss on tracking this
- I think it makes sense to track this on a quarter basis
- Each quarterly review?
- Each P6 Activity report?
Argonne extreme scale training: anyone going?
- Change name of "Device resource management CUDA" (not just CUDA)
- Consider pushing back some summer UO activities and insert some VisIt integration work
- Eurovis sounds like a good target
- Submission deadline sometime in November